Organic Soap making Training
Organic soap designed by the Nara Research Centre is made of tested herbs, E.O and beneficial additives.
We make soap by cold process, which takes 4-6 weeks for saponification.
Services offered by us:
1. In house training with theory and practical
2. Standard recipes with us
3. Develop soap recipes as per your requirements
4. Marketing cold process soap produced by our trainees
5. All Raw materials for C.P soaps making
6. Cold process soap base
7. We do not deal in soap making based on soap base and granules.
8. Arrangements of finance for cold process business.
The tested Raw Materials are used. Most of the oils are extracted at our research center and used immediately to retain full potential.
We do not use slow poisoning ingredients, such as SLS, SILS, Diaxane, Parabens and Triclosan, which can cause damage to our skin, organs and the glandular system.
We supply soap kits for 1500 grams fat in four components kit.
2. Sodium hydroxide measured qualities
3. Distilled water with additive
4. Essential oils with fixative agents.
Designed & Manufactured by Nara Research Centre
M-17, 6th Main, HAL 3rd Stage,
New Thippasandra, Bangalore – 560 075.
Contact: 9844172104 / 9845025795